Saturday 26 November 2011

Fallen leaves...

The festive season is fast approaching. The nights grow longer, the winter coats are being slipped over our shoulders and the Christmas Coca Cola advert (though I am yet to see it) has already weaved it's way onto our screens.

The leaves have all left the comfort of their branches and soon December will once again be upon us. I am rather excited about this factor as I have an extremely unusual Where's Wally advent calendar which I am looking forward to breaking into despite my twenty years. I will have to restrain from a premature  advent door-opening for another couple of days however.

Christmas is beginning to swarm into all our lives whether we want it there or indeed the contrary. So all prepare your gifts, decorative trees, tinsel and festive lights because there is not a moment to spare!

Yours Joe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment