Tuesday 29 November 2011

Cinematography...

Film to me has always been considered a medium through which one can truly express emotion as a moving art form. However their have been countless amounts of disheartening pieces of cinema that have left a ghastly stain in the industry. Thankfully there have been a number of stand-alone classics that are so great they manage to keep film-making exciting, inspiring and fresh.

Recently I have slightly indulged in my love of film by making a few pieces of my own. In an earlier blog post I mentioned my involvement in my band Lecarla. Only last week we began recording a number of songs going towards our debut album. I have devised a number of short clips that help to portray our progress. Below is the first video...

Yours Joe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment