Monday 3 October 2011

Joining the trend...

So I seem to have given in to the fast-spreading blogging craze. I've even got myself an awesome photo editing app on my phone to get all my pictures looking sleek. So in advance I apologise for any clique shots.

I guess now to keep up the predictability I must talk about life's wonders. Well I can tell you that I have a calling by the name of Giuseppe, yet I am known as Joe to most people. I also take part in a band called Lecarla. Hitherto I have slightly changed my outlook on music from the current songs that I write for the band. I do not quite know if this a bad thing. I hope that this is not the case.

I attend University at Westminster (Harrow Campus) reading Commercial Music Performance, embarking on my third year of study. Sadly the area is not quite as glamourous as the Westminster name might suggest. It is a rather worn, monotonous place with far too many fast-food chicken restaurants polluting the streets! However I must admit I may well have bought my fair share of "chicken" burgers from here.

But now I write this blog entry from Norwich which is indeed quite the contrary to the dejecting lands of Harrow. If only Westminster University had a campus here, all would be well.

Yours Joe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment