Wednesday 29 February 2012

Changes...

These past few weeks have brought with them a great deal of change to my life and have indeed caused the ensuing months to be rather different than one might have expected.

Being somewhat a creature of habit, once I become used to an idea or situation and that situation is then drastically altered, depending on its implications I feel initially unsettled.

This comes I believe with falling into the Cancer star sign. Some people take a rather sceptical view on the subject, with the notion of not believing in the way that each sign categorizes every person. I am rather a believer, I must say.

This change has spurred me on to create a new blog that documents some of these changes in a 'realtime' way, but based on my progress in music. Here is the link to it - http://realtimebandlife.blogspot.com/

Have a lookie.

Yours Joe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment