Wednesday 28 December 2011

A Christmas cheer...

With countless amounts of leftover turkey inspired meals slowly coming to an end, we can all look forward to the New Year celebrations.

As clique as this may indeed sound to most, I would have to say that this Christmas period has turned out to be my favourite. Hitherto as the festive season would approach - and with more and more years adding against me - I have found myself increasingly in desperate need - come Christmas Eve - to obtain the slightest inclination of magical feeling.

However this year was very much different. Magical feeling came much earlier than usual and with a sense of serenity and ease. I think in a way in can be being immersed in Santa's Grottos or Hyde Park Winter Wonderlands that can help one fall into the festive mood. But it is more important with who you spend this time with. Friends, family, girlfriends, boyfriends... I believe this is what makes it special.

I am very sorry to anyone reading this who this year did not quite attain their much desired festive spirit in time for Christmas dinner.

Believe me, I very much can give condolence as I have found myself in this position on not too few occasions.

Happy Christmas (as I hope for everyone it was one)

Yours Joe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment